Tuesday 29 September 2009

Short Term Memory Loss

We all have it - in various degrees. I can remember playing rounders in the street when I was about 6-yrs-old, letting the bat slip through my fingers and seeing it disappear through the front-door window of a neighbour - that's also the day I found out that I could run ...fast! Now I can't even remember where I've put my glasses.

My biggest problem is remembering where I was going next on the internet. I have this thought like "I must check my Bank Account to see if that deposit from Google-Ads has gone in". Then I see something interesting on the news page, quickly read it, and then am at a total loss as to what I had, one-minute earlier, considered to be so important. I don't remember either - until maybe several hours have passed!

No comments:

Post a Comment